We are always willing to consider posting your review. Please keep the following in mind:
- If you or your child would like to submit a review, first contact us (through the contact button at the top of the homepage) with a request to review a book (one only), including the title and author. We will confirm or decline your request based on whether or not the book has already been reviewed or claimed by another reviewer. Once you receive confirmation, you have two weeks to submit your review.
- The reviewer should be anywhere from around 10 to 16 years of age, unless you are submitting a simultaneous review of a book, in which case an adult and a child may submit a post together of the same book.
- The review should be between 200 and 500 words and should not contain any major spoilers. The review should include a creative pseudonym for your child (we do not publish the reviewers real names). For guidance on writing a good review, check out this site.
- The review should include a rating for the book from 1 – 10, with one being the worst book they’ve ever read, and 10 being one of their top ten favorite books of all time.
- Any reviews of middle grade or young adult books will be considered.
- There is no guarantee of publication. We receive many, many reviews every week and try to publish as many as we can.
- By submitting a review, you are giving us permission to print that review here on our website, on Facebook, and any other promotional posts or activities.